Why we don’t do open houses.
Open Homes are Dangerous says consumer advocate Mr Neil Jenman.
In his book Real Estate Mistakes Neil describes in detail how dangerous open homes can be.
The major points being:
- Open Inspections are an open invitation for criminals.
(In his book there is a copy of a news paper clipping featuring Derryn Hinch subjected to burglary after an open house had been conducted).
- Only genuine home-buyers should inspect your home.
- Open Inspections are inconvenient for genuine buyers.
- Open inspections can lower the price of your home.
- Open inspections suit agents, not sellers and buyers.
- Never allow your home to be open for public inspection.
Order your own complimentary copy of Real Estate Mistakes here for FREE.